- 2018 Professor of Fundamentals of Economic Analysis, Universidad Carlos III of Madrid.
- 2018 Director of EnergyEcoLab, Universidad Carlos III.
- 2018 Associate Member, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- 2020 Research Fellow, Center for Monetary and Financial Studies (CEMFI).
- 2016 Research Fellow, University of Cambridge Energy Policy Group.
- 2013 Research Fellow, Center for Economic Policy Research (CEPR).
- 2020 Member, Economic Affairs Advisory Council, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
- 2020 Member, Forum for Just and Inclusive Energy Transition, Ministry for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge.
- 2013 Member, Economic Advisory Group, DG-COMP, European Commission.
- 2021 Vice President, Spanish Economic Association.
- 2019-2020 Member, Committee of Experts, Basque Energy Pact, Basque Parliament.
- 2017-2018 Member, Advisory Council for the Ecological Transition (CAPTE).
- 2001 PhD in Economics, European University Institute, Florence.
- 1993-1997 Degree in Economics, Universidad Carlos III.
- 2018 European Association of Environmental and Resource Economics Award.
- 2014 Sabadell Herrero Award (best Spanish economist under 40).
- 2014 Julián Marías Award, Community of Madrid.
Ms Fabra is the author of numerous publications, gives seminars, lectures and teaches in the fields of Energy Economics, Energy Transition, Competition Policy and Regulation, among others.