- Promotion of stable, quality employment, enhancing a model based on respect, team work, responsibility and commitment between employees and the company.
- Talent attraction and retention, ensuring the incorporation of the most appropriate professionals, consistently with Enagás business principles and values, and establishing mechanisms that will allow to identify employees with high potential, guaranteeing their development and professional career through the use of the most appropriate tools.
- Commitment to work and family life balancing, launching new initiatives that favour to further develop a flexible working environment and adapted to the personal needs of each employee.
- Commitment to equal opportunities and non discrimination, promoting objective, equity and transparent criteria in human resources management, avoiding any source of discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, age, disability, etc.
- Guarantee of Security and Health in the workplace, involving all employees in the creation of a safe and healthy workplace.
- Commitment to the Ethical Code of Enagás, consolidating a culture and behaviours shared, accepted and respected by all employees of the Company.
- Promotion of internal communication, enhancing a new culture that favours knowledge sharing among employees and providing the most appropriate communication channels in order to identify their opinion.
Enagás Direction assumes its commitment to the application of this principles in the different areas of human resources management (organizational models design, policy development, recruiting, training, evaluation, development and promotion and compensation), committing to leader and reinforce the necessary actions to put this policy into practice with the aim of improving employee satisfaction.