Board of Directors
- - Member of the Board of Directors and the Executive Board of the Spanish Energy Club.
- - Member of the Associació d´Amics de la UPC (Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya)
- - ENAGÁS representative in the Board of FUNDACIÓN REAL INSTITUTO ELCANO DE ESTUDIOS INTERNACIONALES Y ESTRATÉGICOS
- - Member of the Board of Protectors of the Fundación del Teatro Real
- - President of the Fundación para la Sostenibilidad Energética y Ambiental (Foundation formed by the main energy companies)
Chief Executive Officer
- - Industrial Property Agent
- - Industrial Engineering School of Engineering (ICAI)
- - Master's Degree from IESE
- - Former Chairman of FEVE
- - Former CEO of Business Unit Systems and Technology Comsa Emte S.A.
- - Former International CEO of Emte S.A.
- - Former International CEO of Aldeasa
- - Former CEO of Garrigues & Andersen Patents and Trademarks Division
- - Former Board Member of Ente Vasco de la Energía
- - Former Member of European Parliament between 2002 and 2004
- - President of Biocarburantes Peninsulares, S.A:
- - Managing Director of EULEN, S.A.
- - Project Manager, Business Development Department of Oman Oil.
- - Director of Saggas.
- - Director of Oiltanking Ofjell Oman.
- - Economy Professor of Universidad Pompeu Fabra
- - Director of Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- - Board member of Banco Sabadell
- - Member of the Audit and Control Comission of Banco Sabadell
- - Board Member of the Centre de Recerca en Economía Internacional (CREI)
- - Board Member of Círculo de Economía
- - General manager of the project Iberian Gas Hub, Bilbao Gas Hub S.A
- - Ex Consultant OTR Energía S.L.
- - Ex Executive President of Intermoney Energía S.A.
- - Ex Executive President of Wind to Market S.A.
- - Ex Counselor of the National Commission of the Electrical System
- - Ex General manager of the Institute of Fiscal Studies
- - Ex Counselor of Aviaco and Musini
- - Lawyer
- - Comisión General de Codificación member.
- - He was GARRIGUES lawyer's office member, TABACALERA General Secretary, Managing Director of TELEFÓNICA DE ESPAÑA and IBERIA, AIRLINES.
- - Board Member of TLA, S. DE R.L. - MEXICO
- - Board Member of Fundación Príncipe de Asturias
- - Board Member of the Board of Directors of Fundación Universidad de Comillas-ICAI
- - Member of Executive Committee of Fundación Hispano-Británica
- - Member of Prizes Rey Jaime I
- - Member of Reina Sofía Music School and Member of Albéniz Foundation
- - Founder Member of the CÍRCULO DE CONFIANZA
- - Officer of the Order of the British Empire.
- - Former Board Member of BP ESPAÑA, S.A.
- - Former Board Member of E.ON ESPAÑA.
- - Former Board Member of E.ON RENOVABLES
- - Professor at Universidad de Barcelona
- - Board member of the Patronage Committee and Permanent Commission member of Hospital Clínico de Barcelona.
- - Vice-President and director of Fundación Instituto de Economía de Barcelona.
- - Protector of Fundación para la Sostenibilidad Energética y Ambiental.
- - Industrial Engineering graduate from the Madrid Higher Technical School of Engineering, specialising in energy technology
- - Government Tax Inspector, currently on leave
- - Civilian Merit Medal ("Encomienda de Número de la Orden del Mérito Civil")
- - ENERMA CONSULTANTS partner.
- - Former Energy General Director.
- - Former General Secretary of Energy and Mineral Resources.
- - Former General Technical Secretary of MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY.
- - Former Lecturer at UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE MADRID.
- - Vice-President of GRUPO SUARDIAZ.
- - Board Member of LOGISTA, S.A.
- - Board Member of GARANAIR, S.L.
- - Doctorate in Economics and Business Administration
- - Lectures at the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria University's Economics and Business Administration Faculty
- - Former Vice-Secretary of Tax Administration and Planning for the Government of the Canary Islands
- - Former Former Vice-President of Gran Canaria's "Cabildo" Council
- - Vice-President of SEPI
- - Degree in Economics and Business and State Commercial Technician.
- - Former Commercial Aggregate in Dallas
- - Former Trade Commissioner in Bucharest.
- - Former Head of the Spain's Embassy Commercial Office in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- - Former Deputy Director General for External Financing (General Directorate of Treasury).
- - Former Executive Director for Spain, Mexico, Venezuela and Central America in the World Bank.
- - Former Chief Financial Officer and International Relations Director General at the Instituto de Credito Oficial (ICO).
- - Former Economic and Commercial Counsellor at the Embassy of Spain in Damascus.
- - Vice-Rector and Business Administration Degree Director of the IE University.
- - Former Director of Promotion of the National Competition Commission.
- - Former Consultant of the Department of Private Sector Development and Energy, Latin America and the Caribbean in the World Bank.
- - Former Director of the Office of the Secretary of State for Science and Technology Policy in the Ministry of Science and Technology.
AUDITING AND COMPLIANCE COMMITTEE
José Riva Francos
Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales -SEPI- (Director. Represented by Federico Ferrer Delso)
Luis Javier Navarro Vigil (Other External Director)
Martí Parellada Sabata (Independent)
Isabel Sánchez García (Independent)
Rafael Piqueras Bautista
APPOINTMENT, REMUNERATION AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY COMMITTEE
Dionisio Martínez Martínez (Independent)
Jesús David Álvarez Mezquíriz (Independent)
Teresa García-Milá Lloveras (Independent)
Miguel Ángel Lasheras Merino (Independent)
Jesús Máximo Pedrosa Ortega (Nominee Director)
Ramón Pérez Simarro (Independent)
Rafael Piqueras Bautista